Thursday, April 7, 2011

If you haven't already...

I've been AWOL for a while on the floor..I've been super busy and for personal reasons but that's beside the point.

Jake, Kevin, and I are pretty into Childish Gambino. You've probably heard it before by either hearing DanJan sing "I be on that other shit" repeatedly or playing from Jake and Alex's room. Gambino's real name is Donald Glover who plays Troy on Community, or is more commonly referenced to as 'the black guy in the bro-rape video'. I've liked Donald Glover since my freshman year in high school, and he has slowly become more popular. He wrote for 30 Rock with Tina Fey, starred in his own movie that he co-wrote with his friends, is an amazing stand-up comedian, and a rapper. I saw him do stand up over spring break and it was hilarious. He's also coming to Chicago to rap and me and my brother are going. I'm so excited. His new album is coming out soon, but he already has a few albums out. His EP dropped about 2 weeks ago and it (along with the rest of his songs) are on repeat. If you haven't checked him out I highly recommend it. You won't regret it.

The video that goes along with this post is one of my favorite songs, Got This Money Hope it works.
Dopeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment